Welcome to my space!

Hello fellow simmers!

If at times I have accepted request because the topic seemed interesting or fun to me, I mostly create what comes to my mind regardless of the current 'trend', usually something I would like to see in my game. Since I am just back after a 4 years break and installed TS4 on my new computer rather than going back to TS3, I have a lot to learn again and I am seriously rusty but hopefully I will find time to create once more. I certainly have quite a few projects in mind already!

Because of health issues (working too much is bad for your health) I now mostly work part time, but I also have other projects outside the Sims that I need to try and keep up with, without letting my game distract me too much. It is mostly learning Kotlin and Java where it comes to programming, and (re)learning Spanish with Duolingo.

I hope you will find something you like on those pages!

Thursday 19 December 2013

Adopt cute little Miley!


 I have spent the last days switching households instead of having one big (over)stuffed family that would drive me crazy. After one of the women became pregnant, I used NRAAS Story Progression to block the families I am playing from having babies too early. Well, I forgot about pets, and so the same household cat had kitten. Go figure.

 I only found out after I randomly decided to play a farm family as I wanted to play with cows and chicken. Here she was. And she is soooo adorable she makes me melt. So I wanted to share this cute little ball of fur.

 She is born with the Hunter and Proud traits, and through me playing with her she became Playful and Hyper.

DOWNLOAD

Download file includes three formats, pick up one and install it:
.Sims3Pack needs to be installed through launcher (although it will end like the second)
.package needs to be placed in the Library folder
.sim needs to be placed in the SavedSims folder

Some more pictures I took (yes I know, I suck at preview pictures)


I hope you will enjoy this little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment