Welcome to my space!

Hello fellow simmers!

If at times I have accepted request because the topic seemed interesting or fun to me, I mostly create what comes to my mind regardless of the current 'trend', usually something I would like to see in my game. Since I am just back after a 4 years break and installed TS4 on my new computer rather than going back to TS3, I have a lot to learn again and I am seriously rusty but hopefully I will find time to create once more. I certainly have quite a few projects in mind already!

Because of health issues (working too much is bad for your health) I now mostly work part time, but I also have other projects outside the Sims that I need to try and keep up with, without letting my game distract me too much. It is mostly learning Kotlin and Java where it comes to programming, and (re)learning Spanish with Duolingo.

I hope you will find something you like on those pages!

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Creation TS3: Tutorial Links

 I have a bunch lot of bookmarked tutorials, and yet I keep finding myself looking for hours for one that I somehow forgot to list. Go figure. So, inspired by Mina's Tutorial List and thinking this might help some other people, here it goes:

Clothes & Accessories


Meshing Objects


Meshing Hair


Poses


Tuning


Scripting


EP Related


Misc



Simbler


2 comments:

  1. This list is really helpful!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I have wanted to learn about making CAS stuffs. I'll start with looking through this list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been bookmarking tutorials for years now, I figured some people would not have heard about some of those. I keep adding new ones when I find them (including yours), so I am just glad you found something useful in there ^_^
      One day I want to learn to take the time and learn to create a clothing from scratch, or at least to add a pregnant morph. It's on my 'to do' list, along with 'try to mesh objects again' :p

      Delete