Welcome to my space!

Hello fellow simmers!

If at times I have accepted request because the topic seemed interesting or fun to me, I mostly create what comes to my mind regardless of the current 'trend', usually something I would like to see in my game. Since I am just back after a 4 years break and installed TS4 on my new computer rather than going back to TS3, I have a lot to learn again and I am seriously rusty but hopefully I will find time to create once more. I certainly have quite a few projects in mind already!

Because of health issues (working too much is bad for your health) I now mostly work part time, but I also have other projects outside the Sims that I need to try and keep up with, without letting my game distract me too much. It is mostly learning Kotlin and Java where it comes to programming, and (re)learning Spanish with Duolingo.

I hope you will find something you like on those pages!

Friday 17 January 2014

Tumblr 50+ Followers Gift


 I actually wanted it to be in two parts with a dress for teenage girls as well, but either the morph was wrong or the dress had a problem (why my, since when do EA dresses have any problem, right?). So if someone has a working teen preg morph they are willing to share for me to try the teen dress again, let me know!

 Now about this dress! I LOVE most of Thing Geek's clothes (yes, originally it's where I first found the cookie one too), and so I am sharing this love to my sims ♥

 I am releasing this as a thank you gift, and hopefully some other sims out there will be happy to wear those as well ;)

- Youg Adult & Adult female
- Everyday & Pregnancy
- 2 areas recolorable
- Launcher and CAS picture

DOWNLOAD FROM TUMBLR


"Self Rescuing Princess" design

"Geek Inside" Design

"Loading... Please Wait" Design

Credits:
Tools: TSRW / MeshToolKit / Photoshop
Mesh: EA
Poses: BeechNutBaby / Elexis / Foomfay / IMHO
Shoes: Elexis /Tomislaw (not sure for the other)
Hair: Cazy / EA / Newsea & Ctenid

No comments:

Post a Comment