Welcome to my space!

Hello fellow simmers!

If at times I have accepted request because the topic seemed interesting or fun to me, I mostly create what comes to my mind regardless of the current 'trend', usually something I would like to see in my game. Since I am just back after a 4 years break and installed TS4 on my new computer rather than going back to TS3, I have a lot to learn again and I am seriously rusty but hopefully I will find time to create once more. I certainly have quite a few projects in mind already!

Because of health issues (working too much is bad for your health) I now mostly work part time, but I also have other projects outside the Sims that I need to try and keep up with, without letting my game distract me too much. It is mostly learning Kotlin and Java where it comes to programming, and (re)learning Spanish with Duolingo.

I hope you will find something you like on those pages!

Friday 30 January 2015

Tumblr 150+ Followers Gift


Thank you everyone again!! Love you guys ♥

I know, I mainly do medieval stuff lately, but it’s also what I need in my game :p I have other projects, so have no fear! xD

DOWNLOAD ON TUMBLR

You need to use Cmomoney’s Deletable Mailbox Mod

This mod will allow you to delete the mailbox the game generated for you and replace it by another one. If you change your mind you can buy the original back.

So anyway, the box is functional, I tried testing it but if you have any trouble with it, let me know and I will try to look into it.

I removed the pigeons inside the box, because poor them, people keeping throwing envelopes at them isn’t nice. I tried to make the box open, and you can see the results here.

Like the title shows:
  • Base Game compatible
  • 3 areas of recolor: the main body / the red thingy that is supposed to move when you receive mail (it won’t though) / the base


No comments:

Post a Comment