Welcome to my space!

Hello fellow simmers!

If at times I have accepted request because the topic seemed interesting or fun to me, I mostly create what comes to my mind regardless of the current 'trend', usually something I would like to see in my game. Since I am just back after a 4 years break and installed TS4 on my new computer rather than going back to TS3, I have a lot to learn again and I am seriously rusty but hopefully I will find time to create once more. I certainly have quite a few projects in mind already!

Because of health issues (working too much is bad for your health) I now mostly work part time, but I also have other projects outside the Sims that I need to try and keep up with, without letting my game distract me too much. It is mostly learning Kotlin and Java where it comes to programming, and (re)learning Spanish with Duolingo.

I hope you will find something you like on those pages!

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Finally back, hopefully for good

 I guess a lot has happened to me since my last post, some good, some bad. Mostly after I became supervisor I had less time to be on computer, and my computer started to have trouble handling the game anyway, long loading time and lags :p

 Is it weird to say I have been missing the community and the game? I have thought of playing again so many times it’s crazy, a year away and I still feel addicted xD

 So… I changed job again sometimes last year, but my current work is keeping me out most of the time, and for long hours traveling. Still I guess I could find time to play and be more around. My computer started dying a few months ago, we replaced the video card and the hard drive, and it’s running as smooth as it can. I will need a new one soon :P

Took me a couple of hours but I have reinstalled the whole game, at least it’s running fine without any Store items or CC. I should have time today to install more, and hopefully it goes okay.

I checked my downloads on Mediafire and they still seem to be available, but just in case I will back them up on Sim File Share whenever I find some time to do it. As for my old content on TSR I cannot even log in so I will definitely have to back it up, if I can find my originals.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment